- Teaching Assistant. Numerical Methods 1. January 2016.
- Lecturer. Introduction to Programming for Geoscientists. 2014 – 2015.
- Teaching Assistant. Introduction to Statistics for Geoscientists. May 2015.
- Instructor. Software Carpentry bootcamp at Imperial College London. June 2014.
- Lecturer. Data Handling for Researchers. March 2014.
- Teaching Assistant. Introduction to Programming for Geoscientists. 2010 – 2013.
- Teaching Assistant. Courses in C, C++, algorithms, and compiler theory. 2007 – 2009.
A paper which describes the Introduction to Programming for Geoscientists course has been published in the Journal of Geoscience Education. The effectiveness of the teaching approach and methodology as it changed over 5 years is discussed and evaluated with respect to final exam marks, formal course and lecturer evaluations, and informal formative student comments: